We are pleased to announce that Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome has been selected to be part of the 2015 NCEES Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Writing Committee. He, along with other respected professional engineers from a number of different engineering disciplines will write questions that will be used on future National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) exams. This is the first time that he has been asked to serve on this committee.
“This is the second exam writing committee that I have been asked to serve on,” said Dr. Lettsome. “As an educator and engineer, being part of these prestigious groups allows me to assist in helping the NCEES determine the minimum qualification for Professional Engineers and Engineering Interns.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
- President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top ten graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
- com expert author
- American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com.