Product: Video Access to the Analog Electronics sessions from the 2014 Associate-level Certified Electronic Technician Boot Camp class held at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Description: These sessions are for individuals that need a refresher on Analog Electronics. These sessions will prepare participants to take the Analog Electronics sections of the ETA Associate-Level Exam and the ISCET Associate-Level Exam.
Price: $129 two months access single user
Total Hours: 4+ hours of video instruction
Tutoring: 30 minutes tutoring via Skype
- Batteries, Voltage Sources & Current Sources and Grounds
- Series, Parallel and Kirchoff’s Law
- Ohm’s Law
- Voltage Division and Current Division
- Thevenin Circuits and Maximum Power Transferred
- DC Dynamic Circuits
- Passive Filters and Resonant Circuits
What else is Included (Adobe Reader required):
- Electronic Copies of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Quizzes
- Other Supplemental Material
- Broadband internet connection
- Latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer browser
- Adobe Reader
Additional Discounts Available: -> Click Here
* Month is defined as the day of the month ordered to the exact day of the following month (example: October 30 – November 30). If the following month does not have a corresponding day of the month then the last day of the month will be used (example: January 31 – February 28).