Product: Video Access to the Electronic Systems (Power Supplies, Communication Receivers, Transmission Mediums) sessions from the 2014 Associate-level Certified Electronic Technician Boot Camp class held at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Description: These sessions are for individuals that need a refresher on Electronic Systems. These sessions will prepare participants to take the Electronic Systems sections of the ETA Associate-Level Exam and the ISCET Associate-Level Exam.
Price: $30 two months access single user
Total Hours: 1+ hours of video instruction
- Step-Down and Step-Up Transformers
- Voltage Rectifiers
- Voltage Regulators
- RF, IF, and Audio Amplifiers
- Local Oscillator
- Automatic Gain Control
- Amplitude, Frequency, and Phase Modulations
- Layers of the Atmosphere
- Transmission Lines
- Transmission Line Terminations/Connectors
What else is Included (Adobe Reader required):
- Electronic Copies of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Quizzes
- Other Supplemental Material
Additional Discounts Available: -> Click Here
* Month is defined as the day of the month ordered to the exact day of the following month (example: October 30 – November 30). If the following month does not have a corresponding day of the month then the last day of the month will be used (example: January 31 – February 2).