Product: Video Access to the Testing, Measurement, Troubleshooting and Safety sessions from the 2014 Associate-level Certified Electronic Technician Boot Camp class held at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Description: These sessions are for individuals that need a refresher on Testing, Measurement, Troubleshooting and Safety. These sessions will prepare participants to take the Testing, Measurement, Troubleshooting and Safety sections of the ETA Associate-Level Exam and the ISCET Associate-Level Exam.
Price: $28 two months access single user
Total Hours: ~1 hours of video instruction
- Measuring Voltage and Current
- Identifying NPN and PNP transistors
- How components (Resistors, Capacitors, Diodes, Transistors) fail
- Common Causes of Distortion (Overshoot, Undershoot, Ringing, Clipping)
- Measuring High Voltages and Logic Circuits.
- Reading Signals on Oscilloscopes
- Troubleshooting Procedures
- Types of Diagrams (Interconnections/Block and Schematic)
- Current Danger
- High Voltage Danger
- Other Electrical Danger
- Chemical Danger
- Component Replacement
- Types of Burns
- Shock Emergency
- Fire Emergency
- Safety Codes and Organizations
What else is Included (Adobe Reader required):
- Electronic Copies of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Quizzes
- Other Supplemental Material
Additional Discounts Available: -> Click Here
* Month is defined as the day of the month ordered to the exact day of the following month (example: October 30 – November 30). If the following month does not have a corresponding day of the month then the last day of the month will be used (example: January 31 – February 2).