Two days of private, team training at your offices. On-site Associate Level CET Prep Course offer flexibility and cost-effective team training options at your office.
Description: C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC recommends on-site training when your organization has between 7 and 20 employees who have some electronic work experience, close to completing, or completed an associates degree in electronics or electrical technology degree. This course will prepare participants to take the ETA Associate Level Exam and the ISCET Associate Level Exam. Employee certification through these organizations will help to distinguish your organization from other organizations.
- Basic Electronics
- Test Taking Strategies
- DC Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Electric Motors
- Superheterodyne Comm. Systems
- RF Signals
- Transmission Lines, Antennas, Transmitters
- Electrical Motors
- Testing and Measurements
Facility and equipment requirements: On-site training requires white board and overhead projector. Training materials include:
- Powerpoint presentation
- Sample quizzes
- Supplementary handouts
Cost: Generally, onsite training is cost effective when you have 7 – 20 employees who require similar training. Cost is based on a daily rate plus expenses.
- Daily Instructional Rate: $2800, which includes 7 participants
- Additional students: $ 380 per person
- Instructor per diem: Rate based on location (100% on workdays and 75% on pure travel days)
Additional expenses are as follows:
- instructor airfare (more 180 miles from Atlanta, GA)
- ground transportation (more 180 miles from Atlanta, GA)
- reasonable hotel accommodations (more 30 miles from Atlanta, GA)
- mileage to location – Rates based on distance and IRS mileage rates (up to 180 miles from Atlanta, GA)
Booking: Currently courses can only be scheduled for Friday and Saturday. Scheduling must be done 20 business days in advance.