Product: Full access to videos from the 2014 Associate-level Certified Electronic Technician Boot Camp class held at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech).
Description: This prep course is for individuals who have some electronic work experience, close to completing, or completed an Associate’s degree in electronics or electrical technology degree. This course will prepare participants to take the ETA Associate-Level Exam and the ISCET Associate-Level Exam. Certifications through these organizations will help to distinguish you from other candidates with associate degrees.
Price: $249 two months access single user or $1499 one year access for up to 7 users
Total Hours: 10+ hours of video instruction
Tutoring: 1 hour tutoring for 2 month access and 7 hours for 1 year access via Skype
- Test Taking Strategies
- Analog Devices
- Circuit Theory
- DC Dynamic Circuits
- Filters and Resonant Circuits
- Digital Circuits
- Power Supplies
- Super-heterodyne Comm. Systems
- Transmission Mediums
- Testing, Measurements and Troubleshooting
- Generators, Motors and Alternators
What else is Included (Adobe Reader required):
- Electronic Copies of the PowerPoint Presentation
- Session Quizzes
- Calculator Problem Solving Procedures
- Other Supplemental Material
Additional Discounts Available: -> Click Here
* Month is defined as the day of the month ordered to the exact day of the following month (example: October 30 – November 30). If the following month does not have a corresponding day of the month then the last day of the month will be used (example: January 31 – February 28).