We are pleased to announce that Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome has been asked to, and will, speak on his career as an Electrical Engineer and Engineering as a career choice at the McNair JR High Career Fair. Over the years, Dr. Lettsome has volunteered to mentor and motivate young people. He has dedicated his life to the education and uplifting of himself and other individuals, and this speaking engagement will give him to the opportunity to talk to upcoming high school students about engineering, his profession, and the steps they need to begin taking to be successful in high school, college, and their own careers.
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at https://www.clydelettsome.com read his consumer blogs at https://www.findhiddendiscounts.com.