C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC has recently increased its professional liability insurance coverage. With the growth of our business and the new services offered to our client, we at C. A. Lettsome Services felt that an increased insurance coverage would better protect both our clients and ourselves.
“It is always important to prepare for that rare occasion, the time when the “what if” happens”, says Dr. Lettsome. “The added coverage will give customers an additional piece of mind.”
Our new insurance is tailored to specifically to engineers and offered exclusively to IEEE Members. It pairs coverage for the special circumstances that arise through the practice of engineering and other engineering related activities along with very competitive rates.
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at https://www.clydelettsome.com read his consumer blogs at https://www.findhiddendiscounts.com.