Dr. Clyde Lettsome was recognized for 5 years of service on the NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam development committee. The NCEES sets the knowledge standards and develops the testing materials used to certify individuals as professional engineers. Several times each year, for the past five years, Dr. Lettsome has volunteered his time and expertise in a joint effort with other professional engineers to develop the Fundamentals of Engineering exam standards across multiple engineering disciplines.
“It is on honor to be recognized for my service on the FE committee”, said Dr. Lettsome. “I hope to continue working on this prestigious committee for years to come.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 20 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671), Georgia (Georgia PE037411), and South Carolina (SC 34546).
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top ten graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com.