Ask the Expert: Do I need to replace my video card or computer?

In this video I help a follower decide if they should replace their video card or replace their computer.

To Form a Partnership, or Not to Form a Partnership: That is the Question.

How to Protect Your Company Name

Roxanne S.: Where do I copyright a business name for my website business? Answer: Hi Roxanne, you cannot copyright a business name. Copyrighting is done with books, documents, music, movies, etc. I am assuming you want to register your business name. Once you register your business name with a state, your name is protected in …

IP Addressing Question

Miguel T.: I have a question, I set a PC with its own IP and every time i start up the PC, it has gone to automatic ip. Why is this so? How can i avoid this from happening?   Answer: Do you have your router set for Static IP addressing? Your router dictates how …

Accessing Multiple Web Servers When Ports 80 and 81 Are Closed