As of today April 6, 2020, C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC remains open with modified operations. The company is working proactively to protect the health and well-being of employees, contractors, and clients. In order to do this, we will be following the direction of local, state, and federal officials.
Our office at 160 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA will comply by operating under reduced hours and access. Office appointments and drawing pickups will be restricted to emergency cases only. In the case of office appointments, clients will not be able to freely enter the building, and only one client will be allowed in at any given time. In order to gain building access, any client with an emergency scheduled appointment or drawing pickup will have to call our main office number at 678-245-4614 upon arrival. All emergency appointments or drawing pickups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. If emergency appointments or drawing pickups are required, they will be scheduled between 12pm-4:00pm ONLY.
Our employees are working from home in observance of the social distancing recommendation by government officials. Because of this, all other services will be handled online through our website and phone system, as well as the US Postal Service. Clients are encouraged to use these options. Below are some of the services that have moved exclusively online:
- Appointments (video) maybe scheduled online on ClydeLettsome.com, by email ([email protected]) or by phone by calling 678-245-4614. These will be conducted via Skype.
- Payments can be made via Paypal, online via clients’ online account on ClydeLettsome.com, or via phone 678-245-4614.
- Contract signing will be done online from clients’ ClydeLettsome.com online account.
- Documents requiring signing and stamping (Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina) will be done electronically and emailed.
- Non-emergency hard documents requiring signing and stamping (Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina) will be embossed, signed, and mailed via the US Postal Service.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone (678-245-4614) or email ([email protected]).
We are here to provide services to you through these tough times. Together we will get through this.
Clyde Lettsome, PhD, PE, MEM