Ask The Expert A QuestionAre you a struggling with a technical or engineering problem? Would the answer to the problem improve your life, your business or your world? Submit your technical or engineering question(s) (280 characters or less). Each week I will select a maximum of two submissions and answer* them in a Youtube video. The probability of your problem being addressed will be dependent on:
1. When the question is submitted.
2. If it is in an area of my expertise (includes Physics - Mechanics and Electricity, Magnetism & Optics).
3. Me being able to answer the question in 15 minutes or less in a video posted on Youtube.
View archives >>
* Required field .
The responses given and displayed on Clydelettsome.com's Ask the Expert are not intended to replace a complete professional engineering assessment and should be followed up in greater detail with a professional engineering assessment. Use of this information does not create any engineer-client relationship between Clyde A. Lettsome Ph.D. P.E. M.E.M., C A Lettsome Services LLC and users of this site.
As a user of Clydelettsome.com's Ask the Expert, you agree to these rules:
- No soliciting. You are not to use clydelettsome.com to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- No spamming. Often, users post their e-mail addresses in our chat rooms, forums, and other public posting areas. You agree not to gather these e-mail addresses for purposes of spamming.
- No copyright infringement. Clydelettsome.com expects that you will not use the service to violate anyone's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
The administrators of Clydelettsome.com reserve the right to edit or delete any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate.