The following terms apply to:
- enrollment in courses offered by C.A. Lettsome Services, LLC, and
- orders for C.A. Lettsome Services, LLC education materials.
These terms, along with any applicable license agreement, are the complete agreement between us regarding the courses or education materials we provide and replace any prior oral or written communications between us. Payment for a course or your use of any education materials constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Site. The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.
By continuing and purchasing a course or any of the education materials, you are confirming that you are 18 years or older.
- Participants of any of our face-to-face/event courses are eligible for a refund in the event that C.A. Lettsome Services, LLC is not able to provide Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome to conduct the course.
- Face-to-face/Event course participants are not eligible for a refund in the event that the course venue is closed; the room at the venue is unavailable due to double booking, error in booking by venue representative; or an act of God prevents the course from taking place as agreed. In these cases, course participants can attend the course when it is rescheduled or the next scheduled course at no additional cost.
Self-Paced Virtual Courses and Web-Based Training Courses
- You may not cancel once you submit an order for a self-paced virtual course or a web-based training course.
- Before you submit your order, review the machine requirements listed in the course description to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- After you submit the on-line order, you should receive a confirmation e-mail with communication about and additional instructions.
- Once you receive additional instructions, you will be given a period of time to complete the course. Please refer to the course description for specifics regarding your registered course and completion time.
- ONCE YOU SUBMIT YOUR ORDER, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL THE ORDER.
Participants of any other course offered by C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC are not allowed to switch or substitute (attending a different course than the specific course paid for) one course for another. Also, the same course cannot be switched to a later date (i.e. you pay for the June Course, but decide to attend the January course). Under special circumstances, a substitution may be allowed, but this privilege is under the sole discretion of C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC.
Repeating a Course:
Former participants of a CET Course can attend the next scheduled course as a refresher course at no additional charge if they have not passed the exam or if they have not yet taken the exam. This option is subject to space and availability. You must contact C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC in advance to request a seat in the course.
Video recording is not allowed in the room for Face-to-Face/Event courses by any participant.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
All information gathered from course participants is used solely for website login, billing, marketing or record keeping purposes by C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC. No participant information will ever be released, shared, or sold to any third party.
Last Updated: April 31, 2014