Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome, Ph.D., P.E., has been asked to write an article for the American Express Open Forum. Dr. Lettsome is known for his articles educating consumer and techies and making economical and logical sense of today’s technologies. Now, American Express wants him to share his technical expertise with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
“I welcome the opportunity to have an article published in the American Express Open Forum,” said Dr. Lettsome. “I hope this is the first of many articles I write for the entrepreneur based forum.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers published author
- President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
- Outstanding Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
- EzineArticle.com expert author