Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome, P.E., Ph.D., M.E.M., has been chosen as a speaker at this year’s ETA Education Forum. The ETA (Electronics Technician Association) is an organization that certifies and supports electronic technician professionals. The Education forum will be an educational workshop and seminar as well as a networking event for electronics technicians. Industry experts, like Dr. Lettsome, will be on site to present the latest technological information relating to Industrial Manufacturing, Wireless Communications, Fiber Optics, STEM Education, Workforce readiness, and much more.
“I am honored to be speaking at the ETA-International Education Forum”, says Dr. Lettsome. “This is my opportunity to speak to a large group of technicians about Wireless Digital Communication and Coding Techniques.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
• Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at https://www.clydelettsome.com.