To reduce streaming video skipping and lagging in Windows Media Player:
1. Right click on the video player embedded in the webpage.
2. Select options.
3. Click on the Performance tab.
4. Under Networking buffering choose Buffer.
5. Then select the appropriate amount of seconds for buffering. The larger the number the less stutter you will experience when watching videos online. The smaller the number the longer it takes the video to start playing.
6. When you’re finished click OK.
Now you should be able to watch your favorite streaming video content on Media Player without any skipping, lagging, and stuttering in the feed.