Dr. Clyde Lettsome, PhD, PE, MEM renewed his Georgia Professional Engineering (PE) license this month. The State of Georgia requires all individuals who want to practice as engineers to both prove their competency as an engineer, and also to increase their knowledge through continuing education. Dr. Lettsome has continued to stay abreast of the knowledge and advances made in his field and to meet the standards and rules set by the Georgia Board of Professional Engineers, every year since 2012. He also maintains PE licensure in the states of Florida and South Carolina.
“I have renewed two P.E. licenses in the past two months”, says Dr. Lettsome. “Maintaining and renewing this license is just my continued commitment to abide by the high ethical standards set by the Georgia Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 20 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE)
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671), Georgia (Georgia PE037411), and South Carolina (SC 34546)
- EzineArticle.com expert author
- American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with Dr. Lettsome, you go to hour website http://www.clydelettsome.com.