Dr. Clyde A. Lettsome has been asked to and will serve, along with other respected licensed computer engineering professionals, on the NCEES Cut-Score committee. The NCEES Cut-Score committee brings together a cross-section of professional engineers (P.E.) licensed in the United States from various employment positions and technical specialties to set the standards for passing the Professional Engineering Exam. This year’s meeting will determine the pass point (Cut-Score) for the Electrical and Computer: Computer Exam for the years 2019 to 2026.
“I am honored to be asked to serve on this committee”, said Dr. Lettsome. “This would be the third exam committee I have been asked to serve on in some capacity: the Electrical & Computer Engineering Fundamentals of Engineering, the Software Engineering Professional Engineering, and now the Computer Engineering Professional Engineering.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 20 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671), Georgia (Georgia PE037411), and South Carolina (SC 34546).
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top ten graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
- EzineArticle.com expert author
- American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com.