C A Lettsome Services, LLC is pleased to announce exciting new services for our customers. Starting July 1, 2020, we will be offering various plan review and inspection services as well as acoustical engineering services that focus on noise and vibration challenges. These services will cover the following:
- Electrical, mechanical and plumbing (MEP) plan reviews for any project with a construction cost of $5 million or less in the state of Georgia.
- Electrical inspections for any project with a construction cost of $5 million or less in the state of Georgia.
- Acoustical engineering consulting services that focus on noise and vibration challenges faced at commercial, multi-family homes (apartments, townhomes, and condos), transportation, and government facilities worldwide.
“I am excited to announce these new services”, said Dr. Lettsome. “I invite anyone in need of these services to contact us and find out what we can do.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 20 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671), Georgia (Georgia PE037411), and South Carolina (SC 34546)