C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC is pleased to report that Dr. Clyde Lettsome is now a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) for the State of Georgia. Though Dr. Lettsome has held a certification in Florida since 2002, he felt it was crucial to the promotion of his company and career to obtain his certification in Georgia as well. In order to qualify for a PE Certification, an individual must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or science related capacity from an ABET accredited college or university, passed two 8 hour written engineering exams, several years of significant engineering experience, and the recommendation of other individuals from the engineering community including professional engineers that the candidate has worked with.
“Now that I have decided to stay in Georgia for a while and open a firm, it only made sense to obtain my professional engineering license in the state of Georgia”, says Dr. Lettsome. “This will help future Georgia clients feel comfortable and confident that they are hiring a competent and skilled engineer for their projects.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
- President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
- EzineArticle.com expert author
- American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at https://www.clydelettsome.com.