We at C. A. Lettsome Services, LLC are pleased to announce that we have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and have been given an A- rating. The rating system of the BBB ranges from an A+ to an F. A business rating can be affected by its complaint history and other bad or negligent business practices. We are pleased for C. A. Lettsome Services’ good business history to be acknowledged by the Better Business Bureau.
“This accreditation gives our customers and future customers additional piece of mind when selecting us for their next contract”, says Dr. Lettsome. “The only thing that prevented us from having an A+ is our short period of time in business”.
Dr. Lettsome has over 16 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
• 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
• Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
• Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
• Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671) and Georgia (Georgia PE037411)
• President of Calabrix Corporation when they were named one of the winners in the 2009 Office Depot “Survival of the Smartest” contests
• Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top five graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
• EzineArticle.com expert author
• American Express Open Forum contributor
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at https://www.clydelettsome.com.