C. A. Lettsome Services is excited to announce that Dr. Clyde Lettsome has been selected to join the Professional Engineering (PE) Computer Exam Writing and Development Committee of the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). He and other respected professional engineers will write questions that will be used on future Computer Engineering exams. This exam is used to test Professional Engineering candidates in the United States, US territories, Canada and a number of other countries word wide in this field of professional practice. The individuals trusted to determine the standards for engineering and create these exams are all experts in engineering. Dr. Lettsome will be lending his time and experience to creating another generation of successful engineers.
“It is my honor to serve as a question writer for a third NCEES exam”, said Dr. Lettsome. “I started writing questions for the Software PE exam, then the Electrical and Computer Engineering Fundamentals of Engineering exam and now the Computer PE exam.”
Dr. Lettsome has over 20 years of technical and professional experience. Using his technical, business, and education experience, Dr. Lettsome finds ways to cut cost while improving productivity for consumers and his business customers. Some of his other notable accomplishments include:
- 3 time National Science Foundation Fellow
- Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE) and Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE) published author
- Senior Member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the states of Florida (FL 58671), Georgia (Georgia PE037411), and South Carolina (SC 34546).
- Outstanding Graduate Instructor at the Georgia Institute of Technology (top ten graduate engineering and technology university according to US News and World Report Graduate School edition)
If you would like to connect with or read more of Dr. Lettsome’s writings, you may find more articles from him and read more about him at http://www.clydelettsome.com.