Online Chat Scheduling Rules:
- You may not schedule time to continue a previously discussed issue or topic without purchasing consulting time. You may purchase additional consulting time here.
- You may only schedule one free 15 minute session per day. Any additional consulting time will incur a charge to continue. You may purchase additional consulting time here.
Note: Violation of the above rules may lead to you being banned from using this service in the future.
Note 2: By participating in a chat session, you agree to waive all rights to the content of the session.
The responses given and displayed on Clydelettsome.com’s Ask the Expert are not intended to replace a complete professional engineering assessment and should be followed up in greater detail with a
professional engineering assessment. Use of this information does not create any engineer-client relationship between Clyde A. Lettsome Ph.D. P.E. M.E.M., C A Lettsome Services LLC and users of this site.
As a user of Clydelettsome.com’s Ask the Expert, you agree to these rules:
- No soliciting. You are not to use clydelettsome.com to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
- No spamming. Often, users post their e-mail addresses in our chat rooms, forums, and other public posting areas. You agree not to gather these e-mail addresses for purposes of spamming.
- No copyright infringement. Clydelettsome.com expects that you will not use the service to violate anyone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
The administrators of Clydelettsome.com reserve the right to edit or delete any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate.